Do you want to refer your case to the CCMA or the Department of Labour?

A dispute about minimum wages can be referred to EITHER the Department of Labour or the CCMA. You can't refer the dispute to both. The CCMA is able to resolve disputes about minimum wages much quicker than the Department of Labour. They are required to complete the process in 30 - 60 days from the date of receiving the application.