Register at the nearest Labour Office or register and claim online. If you are too ill to go to the Labour Office, a friend or family member can bring the form to sign.
Documents you need to make the claim:
· ID book
· Copies of your last six pay slips
· UI-19 – information supplied by your employer
· A service certificate from the employer
· Proof of banking details
· A statement of amount paid to you during the period of illness
· A fully completed registration form
· Doctors medical certificate (UF86) (relevant section completed by the doctor)
The Labour Office will post Form UF87 to you. Complete this form and ask your doctor to sign it. You will only be paid for the time the doctor books you off work.