Claiming the minimum wage


If you are not being paid the statutory minimum wage for your sector, you can use this LegalFlow to guide you through an application to the CCMA or to the Department of Employment and Labour, to ensure your employer pays you the correct wage.

Topics for this Flow

3 Steps

Claiming the minimum wage

LRA 7.11
LRA 7.18
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram