Making media includes, creating posters, pamphlets, drama shows with the purpose of communicating a message to people. It is important to know what your aim is when you decide to use media. For example, if you are planning a pamphlet or a poster you must think about:
- the aim of the pamphlet or poster
- who the pamphlet or poster is for (the target group)
- what you want to say (the content)
The design of the pamphlet or poster is also very important. Remember these things:
- Make the language easy to read.
- Use different kinds of headings such as underlining, boxes, capitals. Most computers can be used to make attractive pamphlets by changing the font size for different headings.
- Arrange the writing in different ways.
- Use pictures.
- Don’t make the design too cluttered so that it becomes confusing or unreadable.